WIPs

New Pencils and one more WIP

agosto 16, 2011,3 Comments


Today I got a lovely package on the mail. Do you recognise it? Maybe you need a little hint?

Hoje recebi um pacote fantástico no correio. Reconhecem-no? Talvez uma pequena pista?


This is what was on the inside. I'm gonna use it right away on this drawing I'm working on. The face is black&white but the rest of the drawing will be in colour so I'll be working on a review of Derwent's Coloursoft.

Isto é o que estava no interior. Vou usar já no desenho em que estou a trabalhar. A cara é a preto e branco mas tudo o resto será feito a cores por isso vou trabalhar na review dos Coloursoft da Derwent.


Plus, I was asked to do a tutorial on how to draw hair in colour so tomorrow I'll try to work on it. I'm not sure I'll be able to explain it properly as I'm no teacher but I'll try to create a 'formula' on drawing hair with coloured pencils.
I hope you like it so far! xx

Além disso, pediram-me para fazer um tutorial sobre como desenhar cabelo a cores por isso amanhã vou tentar trabalhar nisso. Não tenho a certeza que vá conseguir explicar porque não sou nenhuma professora mas vou tentar criar uma 'fórmula' sobre como desenhar cabelo com lápis de cor.
Espero que gostem de como está até agora! xx

A ler também...

3 comentários:

  1. Please stop by, youve won my giveaway :) congrats.

    Rose

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pretty please choose mee! I am crazy about drawing and colouring, it is my greatest passion! I feel exhilarated and positive while I'm drawing. It's the one thing that makes me feel like I am on top of the world! When I'm drawing, I forget my troubles and get lost in a content stupor, I form a deep connection with the paper-art material-object/person I'm drawing. I am an art student from Karachi, Pakistan and am always going through Derwent brochures longingly because their products are too expensive for me to buy :( I'd be over the moon with happiness if you chose me!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you are very talented. how i wish i could draw and sketch just like you . :-)

    xoxo
    ida

    http://asplashofida.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar