Fashion

The sky's still blue

agosto 14, 2013,13 Comments




T-shirt: C&A | Skirt Saia: Zara | Necklace Colar: c/o Lizabettas | Bag Mala: Aldo | Ring Anel: c/o The Purple Shmurple Shoppe | Shoes Sapatos: New Code


Does it ever happen to you to wake up in the morning and think of an outfit you saw somewhere (and you can't remember where), then suddenly you are able to recreate it? That's what just happened to me with this outfit! I could swear my mind was getting inspired in something but it took me a couple of days until I actually found out it might have been on this outfit from ASOS! It's funny how your brain might work in misterious ways sometimes! haha Where do you usually get inspired for your outfits?
Alguma vez vos acontece acordarem de manhã e pensarem num outfit que viram algures (e nao se lembrarem onde), depois de repente conseguem recriá-lo? Foi exactamente o que me aconteceu com este outfit! Podia jurar que a minha cabeça se estava a inspirar em algo, mas demorou-me alguns dias até descobrir que deve ter sido este outfit da ASOS! É engraçado como o nosso cérebro pode funcionar de formas misteriosas por vezes! haha Em que é que geralmente se inspiram para os vossos outfits?







Untitled Document
| Français |

A ler também...

13 comentários:

  1. É daquele tipo de outfits que não há como não gostar! Já é um clássico!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Esther, this is unrelated to your post, sorry, but do you still draw? I originally started following you, because of your amazing art so I was curious as to what happened to those postings. I still enjoy your fashion posts though.
    Follow me if you love Gwen Stefani!
    www.fal128.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a cute outfit :) I love all things stripy and that top tucked into the skirt makes it really chic!

    Great post :)

    Hailes<3

    Click here to check out my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion

    ResponderEliminar
  4. would you mind to particiapte on my giveaway?

    Thanks

    http://shohelxp.blogspot.com/2013/08/giveaway-facial-mask-for-men-montagne.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So cute! I love that bag, it's really unique. I also adore the stripes, but I love pretty much anything with stripes:)


    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I usually get inspiration from blogs and fashion-centered social networks like Lookbook. I think this outfit is super cute and classic. I love how your striped top looks with the khaki skirt. Such a pretty purse too!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Stephanie! I haven't drawn in a very long time because life just got in the way but I hope to get back at drawing soon, if I do, I'll defintiely post news here on the blog ;)
    thank you so much!

    ResponderEliminar